- Broken Arrow, OK
Zeeco designs and manufactures industrial combustion and pollution control technologies for the petroleum, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Zeeco product lines include ultra-low emission burners, gas and liquid flaring systems and hazardous waste incineration. Zeeco’s corporate headquarters covers over 230 acres (1 km2) near Tulsa, Oklahoma (USA) in a modern debt-free facility and includes a 66,000 square-foot (6,132 m2) manufacturing facility and one of the industry’s largest combustion research and testing facilities. Zeeco subsidiaries reside in Houston Texas, USA, United Kingdom, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia and Japan.
Fit-up and weld carbon steel and stainless steel assemblies in accordance with established Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and work instructions to achieve specified weld quality that meets criteria of post weld testing requirements. Maintain welding equipment, tools, and supplies in safe working order. Must be able to function effectively in a team based environment, maintain a clean work are, maintain HSE compliance standards including proper utilization of all required PPE and adherence to related safety procedures.
- Specialized welding training and/or 1+ years of related welding experience with a demonstrated skill proficiency at an advanced level, or an equivalent combination of training, experience, and skill proficiency.
- Must be skilled in at least 3 of the following processes GMAW, FCAW, SMAW, GTAW and saw
- Must pass a 3g plate test in mig/fluxcore
- Must pass a 6g all Tig with a 1/2 “ schedule 160 pipe
- Must consistently demonstrate code quality
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude, and be able use various measuring equipment
- Must be skilled fitter with verifiable experience
- Must pass a written fitter test
- Must maintain welding equipment, tools, and supplies in a safe working order
- Must be able to perform duties with little or no supervision
- Must have 6+ months experience running TIG on pipe
Must be able to go up and down stairs, perform unaccompanied travel, and communicate effectively. Must have physical stamina to stand 8 or more hours per day and operate welding equipment. Must be able to rig and operate equipment to move heavy loads. Must be able to lift/maneuver 70lbs unassisted. Position requires standing or walking all of the workday. Frequently involves stooping and kneeling. Must possess sufficient visual acuity and depth perception to accomplish job tasks. Must posses manual dexterity such as reaching, handling, fingering, and touching to effectively handle material and operate welding equipment. Must be able to tolerate shop environment and exposures associated with welding and industrial equipment manufacturing, and apply appropriate safety equipment when required. Must be able to work overtime as required. Must not present a risk of injury to self or others while engaged in Company duties.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.