Regional Sales Manager
- Canton, OH
Zeeco designs and manufactures industrial combustion and pollution control technologies for the petroleum, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Zeeco product lines include ultra-low emission burners, gas and liquid flaring systems and hazardous waste incineration. Zeeco’s corporate headquarters covers over 230 acres (1 km2) near Tulsa, Oklahoma (USA) in a modern debt-free facility and includes a 66,000 square-foot (6,132 m2) manufacturing facility and one of the industry’s largest combustion research and testing facilities. Zeeco subsidiaries reside in Houston Texas, USA, United Kingdom, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia and Japan.
Zeeco is looking for self-motivated sales people for a Regional Manager Role, located in the Canton / Pittsburg area. Primary duties will be to call on upstream and midstream end-users and Engineering Contractors to generate inquires and close orders. Focus will be primarily on capital equipment sales of flare systems, incineration systems and low NOx burners, will also provide direction and support for local sales representative structure.
- Contact new and existing customers to promote Zeeco product and services.
- Generate equipment inquires, provide meaningful and timely quote feedback and close orders
- Understand customer needs and identify profitable sales opportunities
- Identify and work with key decision makers at the upstream end users and contractors
Preferred candidates must work well with others at various levels within both Engineering Contractors office and Upstream and Midstream End User facilities, demonstrate excellent customer service skills, work efficiently in our fast-paced environment, and are able to identify/influence decision makers through effective and persuasive negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a combination of work experience
- Experience in upstream E&P / midstream hydrocarbon processing industry
- Knowledge of combustion / heat transfer equipment is preferred
- Capital Equipment Sales experience of minimum 5-10 years is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving ability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.