Regional Sales Manager
- Calgary, Canada
Zeeco is the trusted worldwide source for the design and manufacturing of combustion and environmental solutions for the refining, petrochemical, production, power and pharmaceutical industries since 1979. ZEECO® product lines include next generation ultra-low emission burners, gas and liquid flaring systems and hazardous waste incineration. Zeeco’s corporate headquarters covers over 250 acres (1 km2) near Tulsa, Oklahoma (USA) in a modern debt-free facility that includes a 73,000 square-foot (6,700 m2) manufacturing facility and one of the industry’s largest combustion research and testing facilities. Zeeco subsidiaries reside in Houston, TX, USA, Plainville, CT, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, China, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, and Australia.
Zeeco is looking for self-motivated sales person to lead our Canada Equipment Sales Effort. Regional Sales Manager will be calling on upstream, midstream and downstream operators, refining, petrochemical, gas processing end-users and Engineering Contractors that support these same customers to generate inquiries and close orders. Focus will be primarily on capital equipment sales for flare systems, incineration systems and low NOx burners.
- Contact new and existing customers to promote Zeeco products and services
- Understand customer needs and identify profitable sales opportunities
- Generate inquires, provide meaningful timely quote feedback and close orders
- Identify and work with key decision makers at EPC and End User customers
Preferred candidates must work well with others at various levels within both Engineering Contractors office and End User plant level facilities, demonstrate excellent customer service skills, work efficiently in our fast-paced environment, and be able to identify/influence decision makers through effective and persuasive negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a combination of work experience
- Experience in hydrocarbon processing and / or chemical processing industry
- Knowledge of combustion / heat transfer equipment is preferred
- Capital Equipment Sales experience of minimum 5-10 years is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving ability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.