Account Executive (Business Development)
- Vancouver, Canada
Zeemac is an automotive fleet agency. Our team works with private businesses and municipalities to custom-build, lease, and manage their fleet vehicles efficiently.
Zeemac is made up of a staff of highly-skilled experts in motor vehicle leasing, insurance, appraisal, servicing, and fleet supervision – each of whom have an average 15 years of professional experience in the truck & automotive industry.We are a sourcing powerhouse with a US & Canada-wide network of manufacturers, dealerships, and customization contractors. Zeemac has provided 1,238 organizations across Canada with 250+ large-scale fleets, and unique niche vehicles.
Zeemac is seeking a Business Development Executive to build and oversee local BC, and Canada-wide accounts. Our team offers an opportunity to infiltrate the Automotive and Fleet Management industry forecasted in 2014 to grow from $12.06 B to $35.35 B by 2019 (Reuters Press Release).
• Take command of the entire sales cycle. Win clients and showcase our services in person and over the phone.
• Align with strategic partners to deliver distinguishing, value-focused vehicle fleets.
• Foster reliable relationships with the Sales Director, Account Managers, and Project Managers.
• Dominate the automotive fleet market by continuously analyzing business trends and fleet consulting innovations.
• Influence and create excitement around vehicle fleet development and management.
• Grow a book of accounts to increase the agency’s wallet share.
• Possesses an achievement-oriented, tenacious, and inquisitive personality.
• Exhibits integrity and strong ethics.
• Experience working with private businesses, municipalities, and industry partners.
• Proactively sets priorities, and independently develops effective responses to address underlying issues.
• Possesses strong presentation skills, and the ability to engage clients in a solutions-selling process.
• Dedicated, hard-working, and resourceful to ensure timely client follow-up.
2 to 5 years of experience as a B2B Account Executive or an equivalent position selling solutions and services. Must be willing to travel locally.
Mandatory Application Instructions
1. Submit a cover letter and resume through indeed, applications without cover letters will not be prioritized
2. Mandatory completion of this Pro.file People Survey