Sales Account Manager
- Salt Lake City, UT
Entec Composite Machines is a machine fabricator that designs, develops and manufactures carbon fiber winding machinery and other specialty composites manufacturing equipment. Entec has developed the reputation for producing the most durable winding, pultrusion and fiber-placement machines on the market. Entec’s name is known internationally for composite machinery: about 70% of the world’s filament wound golf shafts and over 80% of the world’s composite pressure vessels are wound on Entec filament winding machines.
Entec is a division of Zoltek Companies, Inc., a world leader in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of industrial grade carbon fiber.
- Develop and expand Entec’s customer base
- Understand customers and build relationships with them
- Work closely with Zoltek carbon fiber sales group to find opportunities for Entec machinery sales
- Work with customers to define equipment specifications along with Entec Engineers
- Service existing and new customers by providing bids & proposals for service calls, product development, new machinery, or the retrofit of older equipment.
- Provide input to sales forecasting for equipment sales and services
- Provide marketing strategies for selling Entec equipment – this may include exhibiting at industry shows or any other methods to find new opportunities in new industries.
- Support in-house marketing efforts such as brochures, catalogs, website, conferences, etc.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT. Some travel required.
- Prefer a background in Engineering, Composites or Machinery Design & Manufacturing
- Proven sales record in the machinery or composites industry required
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experience
- Strong understanding of industrial businesses and the value/benefit provided by Entec
- Ability to negotiate and close on contracts
- Ability to communicate technical and commercial concepts to engineering, supply chain and senior management
- Ability to work independently as well as being a motivational team member
- Written and spoken fluency in English required
- Ability to travel within assigned geographic and potential market regions
Compensation and Benefits:
Entec / Zoltek offers a competitive pay and an outstanding benefits package:
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Prescription drug benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Tuition assistance program
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Optional life insurance
- 401(k) program
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online. Entec is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.