- St. Peters, MO
Zoltek Companies, Inc. is a world leader in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of industrial grade carbon fiber. Our mission is to lead the commercialization of carbon fiber through our development of a price-competitive, high-performance reinforcement for composites used in a broad range of commercial products. Our target markets include wind energy, automotive, offshore drilling, marine, infrastructure, and many other diverse industrial markets. We currently employ over 1,300 employees at manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Guadalajara Mexico (≈300 employees) and Nyergesujfalu Hungary (≈850 employees), and our sales and distribution network is worldwide.
Learn more at www.zoltek.com.
The Zoltek Automotive Group is searching for a qualified candidate to provide hands-on composite manufacturing support for customer development programs, material qualification, and new product development. The Automotive group is a division within Zoltek focused on the sale and development of carbon fiber and carbon fiber intermediate products for the specific use in Automotive Applications. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical to the Zoltek Automotive Group through the fabrication of composite parts, mechanical testing, and development of standard procedures for routine composite operations. The candidate must be familiar with proper composite manufacturing processes, ASTM & ISO test methods, and comfortable with operating machinery.
- BS in Composite, Mechanical or Materials Engineering or other related engineering
- Entry Level Position with 1-5 years of related composite manufacturing or composite design experience
- Must have hands-on experience and Knowledge of Proper Composite Manufacturing Processes
- 3D Modeling Experience with either CATIA V5, SolidWorks, AutoCAD Inventor, ProE, Unigraphics required
- Must be able to work independently without constant direction
Zoltek offers a competitive benefits package. Benefits include:
• Medical plan
• Dental plan
• Prescription drug benefits
• Flexible spending accounts
• Sick time
• Holiday pay
• Tuition assistance program
• Short term and long term disability coverage
• Employee assistance program
• Optional life insurance
• 401(k) program.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.