NT & D Process Technician
- St. Peters, MO
Zoltek Companies, Inc. is a world leader in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of industrial grade carbon fiber. Our mission is to lead the commercialization of carbon fiber through our development of a price-competitive, high-performance reinforcement for composites used in a broad range of commercial products. Our target markets include wind energy, automotive, offshore drilling, marine, infrastructure, and many other diverse industrial markets. We currently employ over 1,300 employees at manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Guadalajara Mexico (≈300 employees) and Nyergesujfalu Hungary (≈850 employees), and our sales and distribution network is worldwide.
Learn more at www.zoltek.com.
The NT&D Process Technician will be responsible for developing procedures for part production, cost reduction and time savings by conducting production trials. Participate in design reviews of composite processes and equipment. Must be able to maintain and record legible documentation of each process. Work with new technology and management teams to develop processes required for production. Perform manufacturing tasks as needed for all areas of production. Train individuals as required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Candidates should have High school Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of experience in working with carbon fiber or composites
- Good math skills, mechanical aptitude, and be able to work independently when needed.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze instructions with the capacity to think through complex processes.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a safe and ethical work environment when working with solvents, chemicals, resins and other chemicals.
- Ability to work as a team member and communicate effectively.
- Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 40lbs. Also be able to stand for long periods of time and be comfortable using ladders.
Compensation & Benefits:
Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include:
• Medical plan
• Dental plan
• Prescription drug benefits
• Flexible spending accounts
• Sick time
• Holiday pay
• Tuition assistance program
• Short term and long term disability coverage
• Employee assistance program
• Optional life insurance
• 401(k) program.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.