Composite Machinery Sales
- Salt Lake City, UT
Entec Composite Machines is a machine fabricator that designs, develops and manufactures carbon fiber winding machinery and other specialty composites manufacturing equipment. Entec has developed the reputation for producing the most durable winding, pultrusion and fiber-placement machines on the market. Entec’s name is known internationally for composite machinery: about 70% of the world’s filament wound golf shafts and over 80% of the world’s composite pressure vessels are wound on Entec filament winding machines. Entec is a division of Zoltek Companies, Inc., a world leader in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of industrial grade carbon fiber. Learn more at www.entec.com and www.zoltek.com.
Entec Composite Machines currently seeks a Sales Representative to fill a key position on our team in Salt Lake City, UT. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and demonstrated sales skills from machinery, composites or related industries. This position will report to Entec's Plant Manager. Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for future Entec equipment products, including filament winding, pultrusion, etc. machinery. Key target markets will be Eastern U.S. and Europe.
- Provide input to sales forecasting for equipment sales in concert with carbon fiber sales & marketing.
- Understand and build relationships along the entire value chain from basic products through intermediates to end-users.
- Expand Entec’s customer base and develop markets to secure long term financial security.
- Work closely with carbon fiber regional sales representatives to define customer opportunities.
- Work with customers to define equipment specifications in concert with Entec design engineers.
- Service existing customer base, manage all commercial issues and the entire sales process, including bids & proposals.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree - Engineering, Materials Technology, Chemistry or Physics preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant business to business sales experience: proven sales track record in machinery, materials, composites, chemicals or plastics industries
- Strong understanding of industrial businesses, familiarity with carbon fiber and composites machinery, automation, pultrusion or filament winding
- Understanding of Entec's and our parent company Zoltek's products and our value proposal
- Ability to negotiate and close on contracts
- Ability to communicate technical and commercial concepts to engineering, supply chain and senior management personnel
- Ability to work independently as well as as a motivational team member
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Ability to travel within assigned geographic and potential market region(s), primarily in U.S. and Europe
Entec/Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Tuition assistance program
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Optional life insurance
- 401(k) program.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online by clicking on the "I'm Interested" button. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.