Customer Success Manager - Midwest
- Department: Customer Success
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 190 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss.
The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier grade level– we process over 50 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4k+ companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote -Midwest Territory
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for customers by qualifying and nurturing customers in our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of your accounts, be the advocate for, and champion their needs into Zscaler
- Work with cross-functional teams to own and ensure customer deployments have completed quickly and efficiently
- Through monthly and quarterly interaction become the trusted advisor to your customers
- Work with the Customer to understand and ensure their business objectives are realized.
- Work closely with the Field Sales Team on identified opportunities for expansion within your accounts.
- Through interaction with the Customers, Operational, Management, and Director/CxO levels, ensure all are able to see the value of the service
- As trusted advisor recommend ways your customer can get more value from the service.
- Ensure you are aware of your customer’s pain points and coordinate cross functional teams to get the customer the best outcome.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Ideally Project Management or Customer Success with a Technical background but Customer Support would be considered).
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
The base salary for this full-time position starts at $112,500 + 25% commission (Equates to $150,000 OTE) + equity + benefits.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.