Call Center Representative
- 2447 Bedford St, Johnstown, PA 15904, USA
OPPORTUNITY IS WAITING FOR YOU!
When you join our family, you join over 7,000 talented people around the world who represent our amazing clients through high quality telemarketing. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, and Pennsylvania.
Become the voice that connects!
LIFE IS SHORT... WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME!
We are looking for ambitious, outgoing team players with excellent sales ability and communication skills. If you like to work on the computer and talking to people, while enjoying high earning potential, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Located at 2447 BEDFORD STREET, SUITE 207-W, IN JOHNSTOWN, PA.
WHAT WE DO: We make outbound calls and field inbound calls for our clients. A typical day on the sales team includes talking to our client’s customers to ensure they are getting the best value for the services they subscribe to. We specialize in selling internet, TV, home phone and radio services.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High earning potential! We now offer $10 an hour base wage, with the opportunity for attendance and performance incentives on top of that. $10.00-$14.25 per hour weekly hourly wage potential
- Multiple shifts available
- A fun, casual work environment
- Paid training
- Health / vision / dental benefits available
- Job Stability
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual dress code
* Must possess excellent verbal communication and active-listening skills.
* Must demonstrate the ability to multitask; able to listen, type and research information simultaneously – in other words, “think on your feet”.
* Computer skills in a Windows-based environment required.
* Must be flexible and able to quickly adapt to change.
* Must possess a high level of self-confidence, high energy level and positive attitude.
* Must demonstrate attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
* Must be dependable (good attendance is a requirement).
GREAT JOB! GREAT PAY! GREAT ENVIRONMENT!
APPLY NOW! Or call 844-895-4230 for more information!
Allied Global is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.