Android Apps Developer
- Santa Clara, CA
Amtel is a leading global provider for mobile device management. Amtel developed the industry’s first integrated Cloud / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for managing mobile device security and telecom expenses. Amtel is located in Silicon Valley & provides a stable organization for career growth and reliability. We pride ourselves with a wide customer base & financial stability. You will be working with the best engineering minds for our latest software development.
Amtel is an equal opportunity employer and an E-verify company.
We can also process H1B visa transfers and green cards for qualified
"Amtel is the "WINNER" of Prestigious SIIA 2013 CODiE Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Service Solution"
The ideal candidate will be working for design and software development on the
flagship product of the company.
- Mobile App developer with experience in Android SDK and Java (2+ years)
- Used Android software tools: Eclipse IDE and debugger
- Experience in SQLite & Android NDK
- Should have developed native apps listed in Google Play
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Scale of 1 to 10, what is your proficiency in "Android SDK”? In 2-3 sentences, list the frameworks/classes/libraries that you have used in your work.
- Scale of 1 to 10, what is your proficiency in "Android NDK”? In 2-3 sentences, tell us how you have used NDK in your app.
- Scale of 1 to 10, what is your proficiency in "SQLite”? In 2-3 sentences, tell us the most complicated SQLLite database structure you have created.
- List the "native apps" you have developed for work / personal.
- List the "web apps" you have developed for work / personal.