- Santa Clara, CA
Amtel is a leading global provider for mobile device management. Amtel developed the industry’s first integrated Cloud / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for managing mobile device security and telecom expenses. Amtel is located in Silicon Valley & provides a stable organization for career growth and reliability. We pride ourselves with a wide customer base & financial stability. You will be working with the best engineering minds for our latest software development.
Amtel is an equal opportunity employer and an E-verify company.
We can also process H1B visa transfers and green cards for qualified
"Amtel is the "WINNER" of Prestigious SIIA 2013 CODiE Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Service Solution"
The ideal candidate will be working for design and software development on the
flagship product of the company
- iOS App Developer (2+ years)
- Experience with Objective-C, XCode
- Proficiency in Core Data & SQLite
- Should have developed native apps listed in iTunes App store
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- On the scale of 1 to 10, what is your proficiency in Objective-C ? In 2-3 sentences, list the frameworks that you have used in your work.
- Scale of 1 to 10, what is your proficiency in using "core data classes" ? In 2-3 sentences, tell us your most complicated work using core data.
- Have you used NSOperationQueues, GCD and Custom View Controllers in your app. If yes, tell us in 2-3 sentences.
- List the "native apps" you have developed for work / personal.
- List the "web apps" you have developed for work / personal.