Senior Manager, Partner & Affiliate Marketing
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Do you love creating strategic partnerships to drive business growth? The Senior Manager, Partner & Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy to drive new customer acquisitions by developing and growing the Ancestry Partner & Affiliate channels. You will manage the channel and lead the team to help drive growth via active outreach, negotiation skills, media management and marketing analytics to consistently meet and exceed business objectives. As a successful candidate you will be an effective manager as well as an enthusiastic, self-starting individual that’s comfortable working across company teams and excels in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Lead the Partner & Affiliate team and represent the channel across the company
- Identify key partner and affiliate marketing opportunities in US and international markets and develop execution strategy to capitalize on opportunities
- Manage relationships with external partners to optimize existing partnerships to drive new customer acquisition
- Negotiate partnership terms and agreements
- Initiate cross-functional team efforts to successfully execute projects
- Make data driven decisions to ensure key KPIs are achieved
- BA/BS Degree with 4+ years of work experience
- Experience leading and working in groups/teams, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills & mindset working with all aspects of performance/direct-response media metrics
- No fear attitude, reaching out to new potential partners and stakeholders across the company
- Desire to mix both analytics and relationship management into daily tasks
- Ability to define strategy for new business develop by thinking outside the box using creative problem solving
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.