Manager of US Digital Brand Media
- San Francisco, CA
Ancestry is seeking Manager of US Digital Brand Media to join our in-house media team. Ancestry is on a mission to create an iconic brand and this role will be key in helping make this mission come to life. We are building a team of experienced, passionate, and creative marketing experts to position Ancestry as the leader in personal genomics and family history.
We are looking for a data-driven, highly pragmatic media professional with 2-4 years hands-on experience in managing high performance digital media campaigns to help guide our evolution to branded digital campaigns.
You will report to the Director of Brand Media where you will support all aspects of digital planning, buying, optimization and measurement/performance & day-to-day execution of campaigns. You will be experienced enough to help drive innovation and growth in the digital branding space along with educating and selling programs to the broader marketing organization.
What you will do:
- Manage digital campaigns from concept to full execution including campaign setup, tracking, tagging, reporting and optimization
- Work collaboratively with internal & external Agency media teams on digital media plans and buys
- Leverage your hands-on experience with the Facebook, Twitter and DSP platforms like the TradeDesk or TubeMogul to be able to execute optimizations as well as test into new opportunities
- Research, negotiate, and execute digital media buys for display, mobile, video and high-impact ad units
- Manage weekly campaign deliverables (assets, tagging, measurement etc.) to ensure execution excellence and effective in-market performance
- Partner closely with our in-house Performance Media team to ensure visibility in all digital activities and ensure the best consumer experience
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with online publishers and partners
- Partner with internal Analytics team to interpret performance data and apply to digital strategies, channel performance to optimize campaigns
- Prepare, maintain weekly performance reporting and provide insightful commentary
- Ideate and innovate Ancestry’s brand expansion to digital platforms helping to make Ancestry an Iconic Brand
- 2-4 years' experience building and deploying digital end-to-end digital media campaigns
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills -- comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable media insights (ROI) and using them to inform future campaigns
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- High proficiency and advanced experience in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated with “can-do” attitude
- BA/BS in Marketing, History, Business, Economics or Statistics
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.