Customer Solutions Associate (10/24 START DATE)
- Orem, UT
We are seeking a Customer Solutions Associate. You’ll be responsible for supporting our members on their remarkable journey of discovery, preservation and sharing their family history. You’ll work with and support a range of products, such as DNA, that enrich our customers’ understanding of themselves and their place in history.
What you will do...
- You will be taking inbound calls
- You will be helping others connect to their past and present relations
- You will be working in a collaborative team environment
- You will be responsible for your success
- You will work alongside a like-minded group of friendly, helpful and supportive teammates
About the Role
You’ll be challenged daily, solve head-scratching problems and hear fascinating stories from our Members!
We support our customers seven days a week from 7am until 9pm MST, so we work on a shift basis including weekends. Currently full positions are available with evening shifts and ONE weekend day availability required*. But we also value a healthy work/life balance and our business is based on strong family values.
We offer our employees a great rewards package that includes:
- Great comprehensive Family Health Plan starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k with matching after 90 days
- $5 an hour bonus when working Sundays
- FREE Ancestry Products (Subscriptions)
- Up to $500 of variable pay per month!
- Gym membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Amazing culture; including free breakfast, fruit, coffee, hot cocoa, milk, tea, etc.
- Paid-Time Off and MORE!
*Unable to guarantee that you will not work Sundays
- Have 2-3 years related experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- A passion to provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude
- A strong problem solving mentality with precise attention to detail
- Typing skills that are 30 wpm, can navigate the internet, and use a windows-based PC (experience with Mac a plus)
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.