Benefits Program Manager
- Lehi, UT, USA
The Benefits Program Manager will support the benefits strategy for employee benefit plans and programs while to ensuring the best experience possible for employees who interact with the team to receive assistance with benefits questions and issues and to ensure the delivery of a positive and meaningful employee experience. This hands-on position will involve administration, analysis, and project management of a variety of programs such as group health/dental/vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, accident and disability, life insurance, workers compensation and wellness programs. The position will interact with HR Operations, Payroll, Finance/Accounting, and various external vendors in the deployment and administration of employee benefit plans and programs. This position will report to the head of corporate benefits.
What you will do:
- Responsible for ongoing management of various health and welfare benefits. Specific programs may vary but may include life insurance, disability, leaves of absence, workers compensation, perks, commuter benefits, education assistance, and service awards. Support the design, implementation, communication, administration and evaluation of benefit programs.
- Play a key role in supporting the design, budgeting, communication, and ongoing administration of Ancestry’s benefit program.
- Participate in benefits strategy planning
- Assist in developing, recommending, managing and administering policies and programs
- Develop benefits program budgets and track actual spend vs. budget.
- Ensure compliance and consistency with established processes and agreed-upon internal service levels; address any employee issues that may arise
- Complete HRIS testing and program support for ongoing benefits workflow enhancements.
- Develop and maintain online benefit plan content.
- Responsible for benefit plan compliance, including: federal, state, and local requirements and supporting internal and external audits.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related degree required. Minimum five years project management/implementation management experience, prior experience managing a team
- Knowledge of benefit funding, budgeting, tracking, analysis, and reconciliation
- Advanced proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with benefits administration systems and Workday a plus
- Critical thinker, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Results oriented, with a high degree of flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Effective project management skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and perform at optimum levels
- The successful candidate will demonstrate personal credibility through accuracy, consistency, meeting commitments, integrity, and confidentiality
- Smart, driven, and with enough energy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make informed decisions and choices based upon priority, business necessity and bottom line impact
- Able to travel with overnight stay
Working for Ancestry
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF1054V)
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.