Senior Compensation Analyst
- Lehi, UT, USA
The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support in the design and management of Ancestry’s compensation programs. Responsibilities include market pricing and job description reviews, external market analyses, salary survey participation, and financial reporting and modeling.
What you will do:
- Prepare recommendations and reports to analyze compensation plans compared to current market trends
- Perform analyses on external and internal compensation competitiveness
- Review job classifications, position descriptions and market data to make recommendations for candidate offers, promotions, etc.
- Participate in salary surveys, conduct market pricing and benchmarking, and prepare compensation analyses and reports
- Consult with recruiting and hiring managers on hew hire offers
- Participate in special studies of problem areas requiring job analysis, job evaluation, or similar techniques; make recommendations on compensation program design
- Initiate compensation changes and maintain compensation structures in Workday
- Partner with HR and business partners to build and maintain career ladders
- Support the merit planning and compensation budget process
- Prepare compensation reports / analytics / cost analyses
- Ensure that compensation programs are compliant with relevant local, state and Federal requirements
Who you are:
- 6+ years of compensation experience in a multi-national company
- BS/BA in Business or HR related field required
- Strong knowledge and experience with Internet-based technologies preferred; advanced level knowledge of Excel (skills testing will be required as part of the interview process)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment that encourages open communication and sharing of ideas and best practices
- Able to demonstrate personal credibility through accuracy, consistency, meeting commitments, and an absolute commitment to confidentiality
- Smart, driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to make informed decisions and choices based upon priority, business necessity and bottom line impact
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- CCP certification or progress toward certification strongly preferred
Working for Ancestry
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF1054V)
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.