Senior Manager, Internal & Executive Communications
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
We are adding a Senior Manager, Intern & Executive Communications to our Consumer Communications team. In this role you will develop messages and programs to inform and engage employees around our mission, vision, values, business performance, events, and more. Reporting to the Senior Director of Consumer Communications, you will collaborate with PR, HR, and the Marketing leadership team to determine and develop the internal communications strategy for our Marketing organization. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams, including our corporate internal communications team, to ensure that we are driving programs that inform, engage and inspire our people. The position is in our San Francisco office.
- Develop internal communications plans for our Marketing organization, with a strong focus on driving business alignment and employee engagement programs
- Lead the production of the Marketing All Hands meetings and create company-wide communications to help articulate priorities and share insights from the Marketing team
- Drive and assist with employee engagement programs in the US and worldwide, including driving awareness and excitement around key news moments, vision, campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing leadership team to own and build trusted relationships with stakeholders across our business to help communicate the right message at the right time to the right audience
- Assist in the development of thought leadership and executive speaking programs
- Excellent writing, communication and editing skills
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of messaging strategy, storytelling and brand development within an organization
- Ability to work directly with senior executives and inspire confidence
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and project management skills
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications, marketing or related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.