Director, Executive Talent Acquisition
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ancestry is seeking an experienced professional to join our Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team as Director, Executive Talent Acquisition to attract, engage and source candidates for a wide array of leadership roles.
Reporting to the Vice President for Global Talent Acquisition (GTA), the successful candidate will be able to attract bar-raising talent and ensure lasting, successful leadership placements for our rapidly growing enterprise. This role is an extension of Ancestry’s successful GTA team and will help further our goal of attracting, engaging and hiring great leaders for Ancestry.
What You will do:
- Partner with stakeholders (VP GTA, other GTA peers and business leaders) to develop clear understanding of forward-facing talent needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build position briefs and descriptions
- Devise and deliver proactive, strategic sourcing of senior talent, including: Research and mapping of the talent marketplace; identifying and contacting prospective talent
- Assess prospective talent for qualification match, cultural fit and
- Present ‘shortlisted’ talent pools, providing detailed profile summaries
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in recruiting with deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Successful experience with executive candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills built on a foundation of business acumen, integrity and confidentiality
- Highly collaborative with a strong client focus along with strong relationship building skills
- Proficiency with recruiting software and candidate databases
- Hold a Bachelors or advanced degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.