Senior Workday Analyst
- San Francisco, California
The senior Workday Analyst serves as a functional partner in the implementation and maintenance of our Workday HCM and related HR information systems. You will be responsible for working with a diverse internal customer base to define business requirements and deliver system solutions to meet their needs. You will be responsible for implementing new system configurations, updating features, and delivering custom reports an analytics.
What you will do:
- Support the design, testing, and maintenance the Workday HCM system globally
- Serve as subject matter expert for HCM, Benefits, Talent, Performance and Security
- Perform system enhancements, system maintenance, system testing, system upgrades
- Build and maintain system configurations and integrations with third-party systems
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting support to employees in completing transactions
- Create and maintain Workday user guides and end-user documentation
- Write and maintain custom reports (standard, custom and dashboards); assist in data analysis to support internal customers
- Maintain user security profiles in accordance with established security policies and protocols
- Recommend system improvements and enhancements
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of HR data
- Deliver training to managers and employees; deliver Workday training to new hires as part of the onboarding process
- Absolutely committed to delivering an outstanding user experience
- Have at least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Business or Functional Analyst with a rich product knowledge in any of the HCM applications3
- Able to take business requirements and translate to Workday configuration.
- Experienced in creating and delivering complex integrations and custom reports
- Possess advanced level Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Able to work effectively with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Approachable, open to new ideas, and willing to challenge constructively
- Bachelor’s degree required
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.