Executive Assistant- Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
Our team is growing and we are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our Marketing organization. You will work on a variety of tasks and partner closely with the Executive to support their working life and communication. You will be the right hand to the Executive to assist with schedule coordination, gathering/researching materials for meetings, expense reporting, coordinating travel both domestic and global, etc.
This position requires first-rate communication skills, excellent judgement, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks – from the everyday to the more strategic. Your skills and positive attitude will set you apart from your peers, and your extensive experience will clearly demonstrate your pride in the quality of your work.
- Extensive Calendar Management (day to day and long range), across multiple time zones and geographies.
- Schedule and coordinate business travel (international and domestic) including itineraries, reservations and expense reports for key department members.
- Anticipate and assemble information and data packages for meetings, business travel and other department and company events, preparing and/or adding finishing touches & polish to documents and other material as needed.
- Organize, execute and assist with team activities - staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, on-sites/off-sites, and team social events.
- Schedule events including booking venues, creating attendee materials, managing catering, coordinating with external vendors, and in some cases making travel and accommodations arrangements
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants, assist with coverage as needed.
- Actively work to establish and enhance the spirit, culture and environment of the team and organization.
- Other projects and responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment; experience working in a global technology company preferred.
- Experience supporting two or more executives simultaneously, as well as a large team across multiple locations.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong reporting, organization, and planning skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Visio, SharePoint and OneNote and willing to learn new software; highly adept at using technology for efficiency and efficacy.
- Customer-oriented with a true desire to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and team spirit of the marketing department.
- Open-minded and innovative with ability to be flexible and use sound judgement;
Self-motivated, driven and able to work well independently.
- Absolute discretion regarding company, departmental and other proprietary and sensitive information is essential.
- Dependability and willingness to work overtime on occasion.
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.