Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry’s FP&A organization is looking for a senior financial analyst to join the team. The position will be responsible for a wide range of projects in support of business decisions and management reporting requirements for Senior Management across the organization. In this role, you will analyze financial data, compile reports and prepare recommendations to management. You will participate in developing forecasts, creating budget comparisons and other financial reports. The key candidate will have well-established financial modeling skills, a firm understanding of finance and accounting concepts, superb analytical abilities and excellent business partnering skills.
- BS required - MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Experience with internet, technology, and/or content driven companies preferred
- Background in a subscription business model and digital marketing channels preferred
- 4-6 years of financial analysis and forecasting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL or equivalent database querying experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase / Planning, TM1 or comparable technology preferred
- Strong analytic and accounting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.