Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry.com has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Manager of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis. This highly visible position will report to the Director of FP&A and will be responsible for leading key financial/business performance reporting processes; including financial assessments, monthly and quarterly business reviews, monthly forecasts, annual operating plan development, and other related responsibilities. This financial leader will have excellent communication skills, established leadership experience, a firm understanding of finance and accounting concepts, superb analytical abilities and an incredible attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages
- Experience with financial reporting, forecasting and analysis across the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Coordination and completion of planning process, inclusive of annual budgets, forecasts and long-term plans
- Work with corporate functional managers to develop and build plans
- Maintain and develop standard business metrics for analyzing business performance
- Maintain existing and develop new management information reports that report key metrics and communicate trends to appropriate management
- Maintain and improve planning tools and processes
- Analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives, including development of supporting models and expected outcomes
- Report actual results versus plan, including variance analysis insights
- BS in Finance, MBA is STRONGLY preferred (with equivalent Planning experience)
- 7+ years of progressive relevant experience; minimum 3 years in a leadership role;
- Strong business partnering skills and holistic view of business strategy, processes and financial objectives
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, pivot table, report building skills
- Strong analytical abilities with sharp attention to detail a must
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fun, fast-pace environment
- Experience with TM1 and Oracle Financials or comparable technologies required
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to perform complex financial analyses and modeling
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with all levels of an organization.
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.