Senior Technical Recruiter
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Ancestry is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter (temp to perm) to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This is a high touch position requiring a passion for developing sourcing strategies, searching for top talent and using critical thinking skills when assessing talent. If you enjoy deep partnerships with our engineering and product teams as well as delivering great candidate experiences this is the role for you!
You will work with a high performing recruiting team and play a key role in the growth of the company.
You will be a key contributor to helping us to continue to attract and hire the best and the brightest for Ancestry. You will cultivate relationships both within and outside the company.
What you will do:
- Partner with hiring managers and key stake holders to understand hiring needs and business goals.
- Identify and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information about market intelligence.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Build competitive research, networking and direct sourcing
- Track Metrics for all recruiting activities
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with engineering and business leaders.
- Naturally curious, obsessive about finding great talent and delivering great candidate experiences.
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent.
- You are articulate and very comfortable pitching opportunities to Engineers, Data Scientist, and Product Managers
- You have extensive experience sourcing, interviewing, negotiation offers and closeing top candidates
- You have a minimum of 5 years of technical recruiting
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.