Senior UX Designer
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Archives.com is part of the Ancestry family. Archives is a unique website and subscription service with over 300,000 subscribers. We’re focused on making family history simple and affordable.
Ancestry is seeking a successful Senior UX Designer to join our team. This role at Archives is an innovative designer, a user researcher and a team player. This role involves creating designs, talking to customers and whatever is needed to communicate designs and team thinking.
- Create wireframes and mockups as well as high fidelity designs
- Conduct user research - user testing and interviews
- Quickly iterate on multiple visual design explorations
- Design for current experiences while also envisioning new experiences for future features
- Previous experience delivering responsive web designs.
- Comfortable presenting and gaining buy-in for design concepts.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to showcase and speak to your portfolio, highlighting many of the attributes mentioned above within your work.
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF971E)