International Financial Planning Analyst
- Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin, Co. Dublin City, Ireland
Ancestry has an exciting opportunity for a talented and business-minded Financial Planning Analyst. This position will act as the primary financial business partner to 1-2 countries. You will take full responsibility for delivering key financial and business performance reporting processes, including financial assessments, monthly and quarterly business reviews, forecasts and annual operating plan development.
- Provide reliable financial, sales, and operational analysis to partners, driving growth and operational efficiencies including month end processing, management review of budget vs. actual results and trend analysis
- Assist in the completion of planning process, eg. annual budgets, monthly forecasts and long-term plans
- Maintain existing and develop new management information reports that deliver key metrics and sales data
- Partner with accounting to ensure that expenses are recorded accurately
- Analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives, including development of supporting models and expected outcomes
- Assist in the development of existing planning and reporting systems
- Ad-hoc analysis and project involvement
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a multinational environment
- Advanced excel, pivot tables & basic report writing skills, with sharp attention to detail a must
- Strong understanding of business strategy, processes and financial objectives, with an aptitude for building business partnerships
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to perform complex financial analyses and modelling
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fun, fast-paced environment
- TM1 Planning proficiency and/or SQL Server a distinct advantage
- An entrepreneurial drive and a desire to be a part of a unique culture that is committed to growing our organization
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52-55 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.
Please note: we do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time