Client Relationship Manager
- 324 State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
We are looking for a supportive, results oriented individual that employs world class client relationship skills, supporting our Professional Genealogy Services and helping to grow our brand. As a Client Relationship Manager, you will manage a portfolio of client research projects, and build strong, trusting relationships. You will also communicate research findings to clients, in partnership with other business leaders. This position plays a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by communicating and delivering genealogy products and services.
What you will do...
- You will be the main point of contact for all client concerns
- You will build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- You will employ consultative selling techniques to close new opportunities
- You will contribute to team and individual goals
- You will communicate genealogical research processes
What you have...
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have enjoyed working with clients and delivering the highest level of customer service
- You have ability to juggle multiple projects with a variety of deliverables and deadlines
- You have 3 to 5 yrs of experience managing client relationships
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have a working knowledge of family history research (preferred)
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.