- 324 State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Ancestry is looking for Product Director to work with our ProGenealogist department. They will be responsible for the definition, coordination and optimization of ProGenealogist’s entire product and service portfolio. They will discover and craft the messaging and positioning for products and services based on a defined target market and segmentation. They will identify total addressable markets and create the financial plans, for market share capture and retention. A strategic viewpoint, attention to financial and operational detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Director you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales, marketing and operations delivery channels.
What you will do...
- You will develop product positioning and messaging
- You will model and manage the entire portfolio's financial performance
- You will use segmentation analysis and strategy
- You will develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand of our products
- You will plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
What you have...
- You have a MBA in a related field
- You have 5 years of product marketing experience
- You have 2+ years experience in a field and customer facing role
- You have strong communication skills
- You have excellent people and management skills
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.