Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - Contractor
- W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
We currently have a great opportunity for a FP&A Contractor. This position will have an assisting role in monthly forecasting, reporting and analysis related to Cloud spend.
January-December 2018 up to 40 hours per week
On-site at corporate headquarters in Lehi, UT
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Daily maintenance of demand plans for various Ancestry services operating in the cloud to drive ongoing forecast updates and visibility for governance
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc financial reports and models
- Track expenses vs. budget and analyze fluctuations
- Assist in the budget & reforecast process
- Assist in monthly accrual for actual spend
- Partner with cloud governance team to provide transparency of spend
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proactivity and a desire to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Understanding of cloud spend a plus
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.