Director, People Operations, Analytics and Technology
- W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
The Head of People Operations Analytics and Technology is responsible for Data Analytics and Strategy to develop the analytics, reporting, programs and projects needed to support our strategic and operational objectives. Â This leader will work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver capabilities and services that support the achievement of business goals with widely validated best practices, effectiveness and efficiency.
What you will do:
- Keep us safe, secure and compliant. SOX Controls, data management, Sensitive PII management are all topics you are familiar with. You understand how to both protect data and important process while inspiring others to comply with critical processes in a fast growth environment.
- Prepare and deliver HR analytics and dashboard reporting to provide consistent and reliable workforce information; i.e. retention, turnover, compensation, workforce trends.
- Develop and deliver of forward looking projections and predictive workforce analytics to support HR and business strategies.
- Partner with People team stakeholders to define critical data requirements, metrics and reporting frequencies needed to effectively analyze trends, predict future trends, make decisions and act in support of Business and People strategies.
- Improve process and efficiency. Blend people, process and technology into an optimal mix to deliver a best in class service.
- Recommend ongoing improvement to data reporting processes to enhance the accuracy and breadth of data available for analysis and reporting, and collaborate with People and IT stakeholders to implement approved recommendations.
- Participate in the changes and UAT testing to the HRIS/Payroll system and other internal reporting sources to remain knowledgeable regarding data and reporting capabilities.
- Perform administration of Business Intelligence applications
Who you are:
- Possess Strong understanding of external workforce trends to help drive reporting and tracking requirements.
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience using & creating complex reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills in conjunction with the ability to prioritize special tasks.
- Knowledge of policies and legislation related to employment practices and general HR administration.
- Ability to work on a regular basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to identify problems through statistical and logic based analysis.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications in both technical and non-technical formats.
- Strong teamwork skills r including the ability to work across all organizational levels.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring data integrity and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.