Genealogical Research Manager (Southern United States Region)
- 324 State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Manage research projects, including communicating with the client, assigning research to team members and contractors, making sure it is done within specified time frame. Manage effective and efficient genealogical research at various archives, libraries (online and onsite) to solve client’s research challenges. Ensure quality of research and end product, working with Southern United States records. Manage team of researchers, help develop pod members.
What you will do...
- You will do case management
- You will do pod/team management
- You will communicate with our clients
- You will own communications with client relationship managers
- You will still participate with research
What you have...
- You have experience with project management
- You have great communication skills
- You have a wide range of research experience
- You have excellent time management abilities
- You have experience conducting genealogical research in Southern United States
- You have accreditation, certification or equivalent professional experience
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.