Learning & Organizational Development Instructional Design Specialist, Intern
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry is currently seeking highly motivated, internet-savvy interns who can work full-time for 12-16 weeks during Summer 2018. Our summer internships allow you the freedom to experience impactful business projects that allow you to develop your talents. You will enjoy mentorship, and experience challenging work all while receiving fantastic pay, fully-paid temporary housing, and having a lot of fun—we have it all. Oh, and did we mention the possibility of full-time employment once you graduate?
From Engineering to Marketing, UX Design, DNA Science, Product and more, we’re looking for fresh minds and diverse ideas with an interest in connecting families and technology. Come join a diverse company of enthusiastic, talented, smart, and very passionate people who bring their A-game each day.
Use Ancestry’s Learning Management System (LMS) and content to design and develop on-line instructional materials. Candidate should be familiar with a wide range of web-based educational technology that can be used for delivering learning experiences. Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify what employees need to learn.
Tasks & deliverables:
- Align objectives and content
- Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs
- Structure content and activities for participant learning
- Create media to support learning
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D level degree
- Must be currently enrolled in a university and graduating after Summer 2018
- You will work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department heads and other professionals within your discipline and across the company.
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.