Associate Marketing Manager, Canada
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Our Canadian businesses are exploding and we are expanding our team to continue to drive this unprecedented growth. As an Associate Marketing Manager, you will be a key player in executing our mass media strategy (particularly TV and digital video) and measuring the performance of Canadian multi-channel campaigns. You will work collaboratively across agency partners, internal and external production groups, and internal global marketing channel teams. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growth marketing, loves data analysis and optimizing mass media campaigns. Someone eager to learn about new channels, and has an entrepreneurial drive.
What you will do:
- Manage day-today Canada TV media execution and perform analysis on business KPIs with our agency based in Canada
- Execute digital brand marketing plan with in-house digital team, including YouTube and Facebook campaign set up, media plan development, reporting, and media optimization
- Manage weekly performance forecasting and reporting
- Drive TV analytics with our Ireland based international analytics team
- Contribute to our marketing innovation by identifying, prioritizing and driving the execution of new profitable growth opportunities
- Execute upper funnel brand content opportunities and report on their role in driving conversion
- Support the Canada team with budgeting, accounting and legal activates related to marketing initiatives
- 3-4 years’ experience in marketing, entertainment or related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should be positive, proactive, and exceptionally organized
- Must be a self-starter, willing to take initiative and drive results
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with team and managers
- Prior experience working as part of in-house design team a plus
- Strong with analyzing data sets and drawing insights
- MBA preferred but not required
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.