Director of Strategic Partnerships, Amazon
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Ancestry is looking for an experienced Amazon rock star to join our team and lead the expansion and optimization of Ancestry sales on Amazon.
As part of the Marketing Strategy and Monetization team, you will have the experience and drive to own Ancestry’s expansion on Amazon and aggressively grow partnerships with major retail/e-tail partners. From working directly with Amazon, to leading cross-functional infrastructure development within Ancestry, the Director of Strategic Partnerships will demonstrate the ability to lead and grow this critical marketing channel.
What You Will Do
- Set and drive overall strategy for growing Ancestry sales on Amazon
- Own Ancestry’s seller relationship with Amazon – communication, negotiation, navigating processes and finding solutions
- Lead expansion into and optimization of international Amazon sales
- Provide constant analysis of customer data and how Ancestry can better meet the needs of customers purchasing our products on Amazon
- Oversee product page optimization to maximize product exposure, maintain top organic search rankings and increase conversion rates
- Optimization of all Amazon account and backend settings
- Conduct keyword researches to identify key terms and improve conversion rates
- Monitor and respond to competitive activity
- Build out and optimize Amazon sponsored ads
- Monitor customer feedback and garner top-notch ratings
- Provide weekly sales and analytics reporting
- Coordinate with supply chain teams to improve business logistics
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams to create compelling campaigns
Who You Are
- Experience implementing best practices for large brands on Amazon
- Demonstrate an intimate awareness of how Amazon operates and what it takes to be a successful seller within their environment
- Self-starter with the ability to own and lead initiatives within an organization
- Strong leadership qualities and desire to work across team to achieve key objectives
- Experience building and leading teams
- Possess strong communication skills
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.