Vice President, Global Talent Development
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as Vice President, Global Talent Development to build, deliver and oversee talent development.
Reporting to our Chief People Officer, the successful candidate will be able to set enterprise talent development strategies to build an organizational commitment to talent and leadership development, demonstrating the delivered value of the investment from developing employees.
What You will do:
- Set overall enterprise wide talent development strategies
- Design and implement leadership and management development programs
- Manage executive coaching
- Consult with Ancestry leaders to solve business problems through talent development
- Enhance talent and succession planning processes to identify potential leaders earlier in their careers for customized development
- Oversee key enterprise talent initiatives: Succession / Talent reviews, Performance management, Development planning, Workforce & Career planning, Engagement survey
- Identify talent development needs assessment through interviews, focus groups and surveys with senior leaders, job incumbents, other learning & talent development professionals and external consultants.
- Collaborate with internal partners – People Partners, Talent Acquisition and senior business leaders – to create and deliver effective talent development programs and resources
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to build broad-based relationships and trust across organizations
- Experienced building talent development functions, with 5 or more years professional experience leading talent development functions
- Experience working in a rapidly growing, large, complex organization required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hold an advanced degree in a directly related field of study
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.