Content Partnership Specialist
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry is currently looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Content Partnership Specialist to join our team. This essential role will work directly with new and existing content partners to acquire and manage content for our Newspapers.com product. This role will also work closely with our Marketing, Production, and Development teams to facilitate the needs of our partners.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Understand and clearly communicate agreement terms to new and existing partners
- Work closely with legal to negotiate agreement terms with new content partners
- Operate as the primary point of contact for assigned partners
- Define and clearly communicate production goals to customer and internal teams.
- Guide partners through a technical implementation process
- Support marketing efforts of key content partners
- Facilitate partner-customer service problems
- Work with Production Team to ensure quality assurance
- Manage timelines and prioritization, create and track work requests, and ensure transparency through consistent communication with content partners
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated experience and success managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to quickly dive into project requests and extract key details
- Team player who is comfortable interacting with different functional areas across an organization.
- Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a demanding environment
- BA or BS Degree and 5+ years of work experience in sales, account management, or business development
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission – to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page: www.workforancestry.com.