Project Manager, Marketing Operations
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Ancestry is currently looking for a Project Manager of Marketing Operations to join our US Marketing organization and drive our brand promise through the execution of daily deliverables. This critical role will work closely with our US Marketing and Creative teams, will support the SVP of Marketing and interact with other executives on a daily basis. They will manage daily and weekly activities, prepare management presentations, track and follow up on action items for the US Marketing organization while maintaining routine operating rhythms.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Work with the Director of Global Program Management to support the US Marketing organization
- Work with external stakeholders to drive and communicate priority of work items for the SVP of US Marketing
- Schedule and manage meetings with leadership, drive deliverables, track tasks, communicate status and follow up on tasks
- Facilitate the coordination of management presentations and the development of content
- 3 to five years experience in a project/program management, operations or similar role
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Meticulous note taker and master at following up on tasks
- Comfortable with Executive interaction
- Creating and consolidating management presentations
- Demonstrated experience and success managing multiple tasks at once
- Ability to quickly dive into requests and summarize details
- Team player comfortable with interacting with different functional areas across an organization
- Proactively work with stakeholders to coordinate people, follow up on tasks, communicate status and ensure efficiency
- Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Ability to adapt to a fluid and rapidly changing environment
- Expertise working with internet/ecommerce company preferred
- Project and or program management a plus
Working for Ancestry
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.