Associate Manager, CRM Intern
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry is currently seeking highly motivated, internet-savvy interns who can work full-time for 12-16 weeks during Summer 2018. Our summer internships allow you the freedom to experience impactful business projects that allow you to develop your talents. You will enjoy mentorship, and experience challenging work all while receiving fantastic pay, fully-paid temporary housing, and having a lot of fun—we have it all. Oh, and did we mention the possibility of full-time employment once you graduate?
From Engineering to Marketing, UX Design, DNA Science, Product and more, we’re looking for fresh minds and diverse ideas with an interest in connecting families and technology. Come join a diverse company of enthusiastic, talented, smart, and very passionate people who bring their A-game each day.
This is what you will do….
This is an exciting opportunity to understand email marketing and what goes into creating email communications with our customer during their lifecycle across our international markets.
We have an aggressive roadmap for our INTL markets next year, which includes updating and optimizing existing lifecycle marketing programs. There are also new email programs we will launch in the INTL markets.
- This role would conduct analysis on existing email programs, research and benchmark best practices within lifecycle marketing, conduct market research in respective geo and come up with recommendations to improve or create new lifecycle programs.
- Partnering closely with the hiring manager and mentor, they would create a roadmap for the program, including testing elements, and begin executing against the plan.
Tasks & deliverable's:
- Analysis of existing life-cycle programs (the programs this person works on depends on the timing of hire)
- Benchmarking and best practice research in a presentable format
- Market research of the respective geo(s)- AU, CA, UK, SE or DE
- Road-map of recommendations, including testing elements for the program
- Creative kickoff, production brief and successful launch of mailing(s).
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D. level degree
- Must be currently enrolled in a university and graduating after Summer 2018
- You will work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department heads and other professionals within your discipline and across the company.
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.