Senior Manager, Internal Communications
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Ancestry is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Internal Communications for our Corporate Communications team. In this role, you will develop messages and programs to inform and engage employees in our Product & Technology team.
You will collaborate with the Product & Technology leadership team, HR, PR and others to develop and execute the internal communications strategy for our Product & Technology organization. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that we are driving programs that inform, engage and inspire our people. The position is based in our San Francisco office.
What You Will Do:
- Develop internal communications plans for our Product & Technology organization, with a strong focus on driving business alignment and employee engagement.
- Lead the production of the internal meetings and create company-wide communications to help articulate priorities and share insights from the Product & Technology team.
- Work closely with the Product & Technology leadership to own and build trusted relationships with stakeholders across our business to help communicate the right message at the right time to the right audience.
Who You are:
- Excellent writing, communication, and editing skills
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of messaging strategy
- Ability to work directly with senior executives and inspire confidence
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and project management skills
- 7+ years of experience in internal communications, marketing or related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.