Marketing Director – UK & Ireland
- Strand, London, UK
Ancestry is looking to add an experienced Marketing Director to our dynamic & innovative local marketing team based in Central London. The Marketing Director will lead our marketing strategy for the UK & Ireland, and continue evolving our brand within a very exciting marketplace. This is a new role and is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly-evolving market, playing a key leadership role within an emerging category. Reporting to the UK/IE Country Manager our successful candidate will have great experience of overseeing strategy development from conception to execution.
- Developing, delivering & measuring UK/IE marketing strategy
- Manage the overall marketing budget & deliver profitable growth
- Day to day responsibility for delivering & the performance of marketing activity for UK/IE
- Media agency leadership
- Work with our internal global teams to execute go-to-market strategies for the UK/IE
- Continually review changes to market, consumer trends, competitors and adjust plans accordingly
- 2 direct reports: Brand Media Manager & Marketing Manager
- 10+ years marketing experience
- FMCG experience
- Ecommerce background; working across a portfolio of products
- Marketing budget management & experience across the entire marketing mix
- Strong agency management
- Experience of leading effectively in an international business environment
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52/55 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry.com group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.