Oracle E-Business Suite Reporting Analyst
- 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Ancestry is looking for a talented Oracle E-Business Suite Order to Cash Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has E-Business Suite R12, Accounting and Oracle SQL report writing skills.
As part of the Oracle team, the right candidate will be responsible for supporting Oracle Applications R12 financial processes, specifically the order-to-cash and GL functions. The candidate will also develop reports and queries using SQL or BI Publisher and be a part of defining business requirements to integrate and implement new modules, features, business processes, and integrations.
- Support the Oracle Applications R12 Order to Cash modules
- Support, reconcile, and maintain the Oracle production environment
- Develop and maintain reports using SQL and BI Publisher for flexible end-user reporting and analysis
- Participate on project teams implementing new Oracle Application features or integrations with 3rd parties
- Work with other teams to understand and develop business requirements
- Develop testing scenarios for the required testing procedures and environment
- Perform QA and testing
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- 4+ years experience as an Oracle Analyst
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, or related field
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Order Management, Cash Management and General Ledger
- Knowledge of Project Accounting and Fixed Assets
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, systems and processes
- Proven ability to retrieve sources of information from the different tables and views
- Construct complex queries with consideration to system performance & maximum efficiency
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF1109H)
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.