Onsite Marketing Technologist
- Lehi, UT, USA
- Generating A/B tests. Handling setup for single page tests and monitoring campaigns
- Manage code written by front-end developers in both a testing software and CMS solution
- Scheduling A/B tests and campaign-related code
- Working with various teams and groups to execute test campaigns across the Ancestry network of companies
- Experience in self code review and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in accredited 4-year program
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with website development processes and CMS publishing
- Understand A/B testing processes and methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience with Adobe Target, Optimizely, or another A/B testing tool
- Experience with web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, etc.)
- Experience with CMS tool
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.