- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry.com has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Accountant. This position will report to the Assistant Controller and will be primarily responsible for managing the accrual and prepaid accounts for a number of Ancestry's legal entities.
- Assist with recording journal entries for key processes
- Provide support to GL accounting team with monthly close procedures
- Assist with refinement of monthly close process improvements
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Perform various controls over financial reporting
- Providing and communicating accurate and timely information for decision making to management
- Work with both external and internal auditors
- Assist US Controller and GL team with projects as deemed necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA preferred
- 3-4 Years of accounting experience required. Experience with Oracle and advanced Excel is desirable
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and detail oriented
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.