Associate Manager, Digital Brand Media
- San Francisco, CA, USA
This is an exciting opportunity to work for the leading company in the genomics and family history space. Ancestry is seeking a highly motivated and collaborative Coordinator, Digital Brand Media to join our dynamic marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for developing, executing, optimizing and measuring digital brand media campaigns that drive Ancestry brand goals. You will own the day-to-day management and reporting of multiple digital marketing accounts/platforms.
- As a hands-on brand digital expert, you will manage, optimize and scale the brand digital efforts and provide guidance towards media planning
- As an innovator, you would educate yourself and the extended team on the latest best practices as well as competitive landscape.
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple digital platforms (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Work closely with our in-house creative and brand experience teams to develop platform native assets aligned to media strategy
- Create Brand Digital dashboards in partnership with Analytics
- Work closely with the broader team to devise and implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and apply them as appropriate
- 0-2 years of experience within a digital marketing role
- Understanding of digital landscape and platforms/interfaces
- Familiarity with digital marketing KPIs and reporting
- Comfortable analyzing data
- Hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data, and metrics
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- A problem-solver at heart, finding innovative ways to drive growth
- Bachelor’s degree
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.