Integrated Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Our Canadian DNA and family history businesses are both growing at unprecedented rates and we are expanding our team to continue to drive this growth. As a Marketing Manager on our international team, you will be a key player in driving our integrated marketing strategy, being specifically responsible for managing media spend and measuring performance across our marketing channels and consumer verticals. You will work collaboratively across agency partners and internal global marketing channel teams. We are looking for someone who is passionate about optimizing mass media campaigns, has the ability to go broad across marketing tactics under a singular strategy, and has an entrepreneurial drive.
What you will do:
- Manage day-today Canada brand media execution and strategy and perform analysis on business KPIs with our agency based in Canada
- Execute digital marketing plan with in-house digital team, including YouTube and Facebook campaign set up, media plan development, reporting, and media optimization
- Manage weekly performance forecasting and reporting for digital and offline channels
- Drive brand analytics with our Ireland based international analytics team
- Contribute to our marketing innovation by identifying, prioritizing and driving the execution of new profitable growth opportunities
- Execute upper funnel brand content opportunities and report on their role in driving conversion
- Support the Canada team with budgeting, accounting and legal activities related to marketing initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience working across marketing channels on integrated campaigns and with a consumer focus
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns with the ability to adapt channel tactics in light of broader business objectives
- Brand media planning experience and consumer brand media planning a plus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should be positive, proactive, and exceptionally organized
- Must be a self-starter, willing to take initiative and drive results
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with team and managers
- Prior experience working as part of in-house design team a plus
- Strong with analyzing data sets and drawing insights
- MBA preferred but not required
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.