Supply Chain Management Analyst - AncestryDNA
- W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
We are looking for a Supply Chain Management Analyst within the DNA Operations – Production Analytics team. This will be an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Supply Chain, Data and Analytics.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Ability of use complex data systems, mine data sources and look for trends
- Understand business, Operations and analytics requirements for data from a multitude of sources.
- Independently identify, quantify and solve problems in datasets, regardless of source.
- Specify and implement data quality metrics
- Keep cross functional teams abreast of progress and developments through proactive updates and reports
- Ability to communicate recommended solutions and findings to leadership team
- Develop and maintain reports using SQL
- Statistical analysis in support of development of Models.
- Support and help data validation of a new Oracle Supply Chain (SCM) system
- Support data validation efforts for ongoing implementation of a new Supply Chain Business Intelligence tool.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Queries is necessary.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ETL technologies and cubes
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain is a plus.
- At least 1 year work experience in Halo BI is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Statistical knowledge is must.
- Candidates must know where to retrieve sources of information from the different tables and views. Should be able to construct complex queries with consideration to system performance & maximum efficiency.
- This position requires a college degree in Information Systems or a related field
- MS/MBA preferred.
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external implementation teams.
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF1109H)
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.