Reporting and Analytics Leader
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Ancestry is currently seeking a Reporting and Analytics Leader to join our team in San Francisco, CA. This is a pivotal role driving operational rigor and discipline across Product and Technology to enable our speed of innovation.
You will lead the definition of metrics for our Product and Technology teams and will help align our strategy to execution.
What You Will Do:
- Lead definition of internal operational metrics for our Product and Technology organization
- Working within our Business Operations team, define and drive metrics to improve our maturity in transforming to a customer-centric, enterprise agile organization
- Partner with Transformation tools leader to enable data collection, reporting and visualization of metrics for the overall organization, as well as our Transformation
- Partner with our Finance, Product Analytics and agile practice to enable best in class metrics-driven culture
- Define metrics, analytics to drive data-based decision making that enables us to run our organization
- Experience leading business operations metrics and analytics in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Proven ability to drive change throughout an organization, using appropriate goals and metrics
- Experience in Agile setting, especially at scale, is a definite plus!
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field required
- 15+ years experience leading analytics, metrics, business and product operations
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.