Senior Manager, Paid Search: SEM, Display (Google), Amazon
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
As the Senior Manager, Paid Search at Ancestry, you will be a key leader responsible for defining and leading our customer acquisition strategy across SEM, Google Display Network and Amazon. We are looking for a data-driven, analytical, and highly pragmatic media professional with experience managing high performance digital media campaigns to drive sales growth, acquire new customers, and create an engaged subscriber base. This is a unique opportunity to work for a mission-driven company leading the market in personal genomics and family history.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, identifying new opportunities to increase scale and deliver on performance targets
- Build a testing and optimization culture, implementing rigorous testing framework to continuously test and optimize your channels for incremental impact
- Manage internal media buyers and external vendors, determining the best strategy for in-house vs external execution
- Be on the forefront of exploring new platforms, technologies, and strategies to drive performance and build a best-in-class performance media program
- Develop strong partnership with vendor to ensure Ancestry takes advantage of new opportunities and continues to innovate across platforms and publishers
- Serve as global thought leader for performance media, sharing insights and learnings across the marketing organization
- Work closely with Brand Media and CRM teams to develop cross-channel strategies and optimize the customer experience across channels
- 4 – 6 years of experience in SEM/PPC
- Experience with Google Smart Bidding (I.e. tCPA, tROAs, eCPC) and LTV Bidding a STRONG plus
- Advanced proficiency (at least 3+ years) in Excel. Ability to create macros is a plus
- Experience with working with data sets that include +1,000,000 keywords a strong plus
- Strong results orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly, to organize, and to deliver in a fast paced, changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.