Senior Recruiter G&A/Marketing
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ancestry is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter G&A to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This is a high touch position requiring a passion for developing sourcing strategies, searching for top talent and using critical thinking skills when assessing talent. If you enjoy deep partnerships with our G&A and Marketing functions as well as delivering great candidate experiences this is the role for you!
You will work with a high performing recruiting team and play a key role in the growth of the company.
You will be a key contributor to helping us to continue to attract and hire the best and the brightest for Ancestry. You will cultivate relationships both within and outside the company
What you will do:
- Partner with hiring managers and key stake holders to understand hiring needs and business goals.
- Identify and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information about market intelligence.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Build competitive research, networking and direct sourcing
- Track Metrics for all recruiting activities
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with G&A and Marketing business leaders.
- Naturally curious, obsessive about finding great talent and delivering great candidate experiences.
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent.
- You are articulate and very comfortable pitching opportunities to Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Facilities and Legal
- You have extensive experience sourcing, interviewing, negotiation offers and closing top candidates
- You have a minimum of 8 years of recruiting
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.