Creative Project Manager - Content
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Work with the Creative Project Management Team to manage all production and traffic aspects of marketing initiatives. Must clearly define timing, scope of work, and materials for all projects that come through Creative Development. Projects may include but are not limited to landing pages, emails, banners, print ads, video, social assets and television.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to understand deliverables, develop project campaign schedules, and maintain those schedules throughout the production process as deliverables are revised and amended.
- Communicate said deliverables and schedules to creative project team and follow up as needed to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Schedule all internal and external creative review and feedback meetings, from initial project briefing through final approval.
- Consistently communicate and plan for high profile projects in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with outside print and interactive vendors and design studios, including pricing, resource allocation, timing of production, approval and invoicing.
- Coordinate and manage all final materials to and from outside vendors, including delivery of assets through external platforms, email or mail.
- Manage approval process from initial feedback to legal review, proofing and QA.
- Knowledge of production techniques and the ability to provide time estimates for production work
- Must have prior experience with content development across all social channels.
- Comfortable working within digital asset management systems desired (Widen)
- Experience working with workflow tools highly desired (Workfront)
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Intensely detail oriented nature
- Ability to respond and satisfy changing needs throughout the creative development process
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- 5+ years’ experience as a project manager in a creative production environment (must have)
- Agency or corporate creative department experience preferred
- BA or equivalent work experience.
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.